The user speci es how frequently the process is monitored and how often data is transmitted.
• Input 1 and Input 2 – user-con gured low rate and high rate conditions
• Sampling rate – user-selectable from 1 to 60 seconds (low rate) and from 1 to 30 seconds (high rate) • Transmission rate – user-selectable from 1 second to 60 seconds (low and high rate)
Accutech Manager can be used for real-time monitoring of the process information.
The user can set thresholds to represent non-standard conditions.
• 902 to 928MHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS), FCC certi ed ISM license-free band
• 915 to 928MHz (Australia)
• 921 to 928MHz (New Zealand)
• Data Rates: 4,800, 19,200 or 76,800bps
• 0.4W maximum
• 2400 to 2483.5MHz ISM license-free band Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Radio
• Data Rates: 50/100kbps (FSK Modulation), 200kbps (GFSK Modulation)
• Typical Electrical Transmit Power: +10.6dBm
• Typical Receive Sensitivity (0.1% BER): – 102dBm @ 50kbps, – 99dBm @ 100kbps, – 99dBm @ 200kbps • Typical CW Receiver Blocking Rejection: 64dB for CW @ +/- 5MHz, 74dB for CW @ +/- 30MHz